Well, I was going to waste 1,500+ words giving you a bunch of useless information about South Carolina and Georgia, but I came across the Senator’s preview earlier this morning and realized that it was just perfect. So in the auspice of being lazy, I have nothing to add except betting advice. I think Georgia wins the game, but it’s a safe bet to take South Carolina and the 7 points. As I mentioned yesterday, I think the under in this game (38) is the safest best you’ll make all year other than picking Florida straight up against Georgia.
- @Year2 @TeamSpeedKills 2012 Alabama-UGA SECCG is after that. I too am crying on the inside. 1 week ago
- RT @celebrityhottub: Observe what happens when you turn a map of the SEC upside down. http://t.co/NPJVjCvyRr 1 week ago
- @TeamSpeedKills "If we can score the most points, I like our chance in the game." 1 week ago
- This man crushed my childhood, but Steve Spurrier is a damned national treasure. 1 week ago
- @TeamSpeedKills http://t.co/fr2hBQpr5V 1 week ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 26,746 hits