Well, I was going to waste 1,500+ words giving you a bunch of useless information about South Carolina and Georgia, but I came across the Senator’s preview earlier this morning and realized that it was just perfect. So in the auspice of being lazy, I have nothing to add except betting advice. I think Georgia wins the game, but it’s a safe bet to take South Carolina and the 7 points. As I mentioned yesterday, I think the under in this game (38) is the safest best you’ll make all year other than picking Florida straight up against Georgia.
- What are you trying to tell me, random airport urinal? http://t.co/E2R4E8EIRb 8 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton @MummePoll We must grovel for sake of groveling. We're UGA fans, dammit.That said, was kinda taken aback at the defenses. 11 hours ago
- “@McMurphyESPN: Missouri WR Dorial Green-Beckham has been dismissed from the Tigers' program” Ladies and gents - Auburns 2015 starting QB. 1 week ago
- @BarrettSallee @38Godfrey when the first comment is "F*** the SEC", civility is probably going to be lacking the rest of the way. 1 week ago
- @BarrettSallee @CecilHurt Tomorrow's AJC headline - "Mark Richt has lost control of brother of UGA player." 1 week ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 26,587 hits