Well, I was going to waste 1,500+ words giving you a bunch of useless information about South Carolina and Georgia, but I came across the Senator’s preview earlier this morning and realized that it was just perfect. So in the auspice of being lazy, I have nothing to add except betting advice. I think Georgia wins the game, but it’s a safe bet to take South Carolina and the 7 points. As I mentioned yesterday, I think the under in this game (38) is the safest best you’ll make all year other than picking Florida straight up against Georgia.
- @cjschexnayder No no. We'll know the end is really here when they start calling it on Georgia Tech. 3 hours ago
- @ESPNChing Everybody knows that Bill Snyder is a wizard. 3 hours ago
- @Mark_Schlabach You're clearly doing it wrong. 3 hours ago
- @dawgsonline it has to be golden. 5 hours ago
- @Ludakit and the refs have decided South Carolina isn't holding today. 5 days ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 26,855 hits