Well, I was going to waste 1,500+ words giving you a bunch of useless information about South Carolina and Georgia, but I came across the Senator’s preview earlier this morning and realized that it was just perfect. So in the auspice of being lazy, I have nothing to add except betting advice. I think Georgia wins the game, but it’s a safe bet to take South Carolina and the 7 points. As I mentioned yesterday, I think the under in this game (38) is the safest best you’ll make all year other than picking Florida straight up against Georgia.
- No state income tax in Florida, either. @RealMattlanta @darrenrovell @WojYahooNBA 1 day ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: Maybe turning marriage into a televised game show is a greater threat to the sanctity of the institution than loving gay … 2 days ago
- @BarrettSallee I could live with that, I suppose. 1 week ago
- @DesmondHoward @MikeAndMike how much is nbc paying nd to broadcast women's swimming compared to football? 1 week ago
- @DesmondHoward @MikeAndMike Reality is schools have treated MBB and CFB like major businesses with exception of paid labor for years. 1 week ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 26,704 hits