Well, I was going to waste 1,500+ words giving you a bunch of useless information about South Carolina and Georgia, but I came across the Senator’s preview earlier this morning and realized that it was just perfect. So in the auspice of being lazy, I have nothing to add except betting advice. I think Georgia wins the game, but it’s a safe bet to take South Carolina and the 7 points. As I mentioned yesterday, I think the under in this game (38) is the safest best you’ll make all year other than picking Florida straight up against Georgia.
- I'm onboard. @DCDamian7 @TKyleKing 1 day ago
- Oh man - that is rich from Tebow talking about another QB succeeding due to surrounding talent. Pretty sure that's his whole Florida career. 1 day ago
- Did Tebow just tell PAWWWLL to STFU in his own way? 1 day ago
- RT @Josh_Moon: @MarkRicht stopped & picked up 2 random UGA freshmen walking in the rain. Because he's a good dude. http://t.co/qRqAd1l7TQ 3 days ago
- If you have space for 40 lbs of meat, your rig sounds infinitely more awesome than mine. @TylerDawgden 3 days ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 26,772 hits