First time that Georgia has defeated Tennessee, Florida, Auburn, and Tech since 1981. Great job this year by Mark Richt, despite the early misgivings.
- @John_Currie And coaches that leave are pure as the driven snow from outside tampering? Quite the double standard. 11 hours ago
- RT @bomani_jones: yeah, anyone ask sheriff mccann if pineda was respecting the game? (honestly, given baseball’s history, you could argue p… 1 day ago
- RT @SBNation: TEBOWWWWWW RT @xmasape: Dammit, Jeopardy http://t.co/ydI9OJYdTW 1 day ago
- RT @ToddLewisGC: Masters Champ @bubbawatson is back visiting his old turf at UGA. First stop, bookstore to load up on red and black. http:… 3 days ago
- RT @mcten: Gregg Popovich: "I didn’t even have any wine last night because it’s a NOON GAME! That’s the worst part about a noon game." 4 days ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 26,590 hits