No posts in a long time. Been lots of changes in my life this year, but this is one week that I feel like crawling out of the cave and sharing a few thoughts. We’ll start of the week by kicking it up to Early.
- RT @Josh_Moon: @MarkRicht stopped & picked up 2 random UGA freshmen walking in the rain. Because he's a good dude. http://t.co/qRqAd1l7TQ 1 day ago
- If you have space for 40 lbs of meat, your rig sounds infinitely more awesome than mine. @TylerDawgden 1 day ago
- So that's what all the shoulder rubbing was for? @TylerDawgden 1 day ago
- Nobody's really working the Friday before a holiday weekend anyways. @dawgsports 1 day ago
- I'm sticking with my original conclusion that Spurrier spent the last two weeks of camp prepping for us. @TyBarrow @TKyleKing @TylerDawgden 1 day ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 26,760 hits