There was a post to the Bleacher Report the other day regarding Urban Meyer’s recruiting tact, or lack thereof. It basically is a compilation from several other Universities who recall recruiting tales where they felt slighted by the actions of Meyer. Either way it’s an interesting read, but I wouldn’t hold too much stock in it. Avoid the comments section if possible, because it just degenerates into Gator fans defending Urban without logic and everyone else ripping Urban because they’re jealous. Although a personal fave of mine was “FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL A TRADITION . . . SINCE SEPTEMBER 7, 1991”. Hilarious. Later, I’ll be posting an early preview of Georgia’s schedule. Tune in later.
- RT @ATVS_ChefBilly: Not having Watson at the top of the board, I can get. Having Trubisky over him, I cannot. twitter.com/LanceZierlein/… 6 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Leach? I'll have none of that besmirching of our pirated one. 10 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Trump as a CFB coach? I'm going with Randy Shannon and using the internet to recruit. 10 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton He's the one that set 100 days as the arbitrary measuring point. It's hard when you have to actually… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- @JeffSchultzAJC I don't think McGarity realizes that treating us like walking wallets is gonna backfire when TV $ g… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,267 hits