There was a post to the Bleacher Report the other day regarding Urban Meyer’s recruiting tact, or lack thereof. It basically is a compilation from several other Universities who recall recruiting tales where they felt slighted by the actions of Meyer. Either way it’s an interesting read, but I wouldn’t hold too much stock in it. Avoid the comments section if possible, because it just degenerates into Gator fans defending Urban without logic and everyone else ripping Urban because they’re jealous. Although a personal fave of mine was “FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL A TRADITION . . . SINCE SEPTEMBER 7, 1991”. Hilarious. Later, I’ll be posting an early preview of Georgia’s schedule. Tune in later.
- But did the dryer catch on fire? twitter.com/wsbtraffic/sta… 7 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Wasn't Kregg Lumpkin like the #2 RB in the country behind Reggie Bush in 2003? 8 hours ago
- RT @SBNation: This very good dog brings water to thirsty umpires 🐶 📹: WPTA https://t.co/8M4xbtGAgA 11 hours ago
- @gatriguy @ParrishWalton I really want to know if the rumor that Thomas Brown kicked his ass is true. Only joy of 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton @gatriguy Also crazy that Oklahoma basically ran Venables off. 11 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,280 hits