There was a post to the Bleacher Report the other day regarding Urban Meyer’s recruiting tact, or lack thereof. It basically is a compilation from several other Universities who recall recruiting tales where they felt slighted by the actions of Meyer. Either way it’s an interesting read, but I wouldn’t hold too much stock in it. Avoid the comments section if possible, because it just degenerates into Gator fans defending Urban without logic and everyone else ripping Urban because they’re jealous. Although a personal fave of mine was “FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL A TRADITION . . . SINCE SEPTEMBER 7, 1991”. Hilarious. Later, I’ll be posting an early preview of Georgia’s schedule. Tune in later.
- @ParrishWalton Certainly an argument to be made that the best teams are determined by their bankroll, but it’s defi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton But...settled on the field. Honestly - the only sport that gets the process for crowning a champion… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @BillNavari @SheilaDecker19 @CarriWeatherwax @banksta62 @gailborges @alexcorral78 @dlippman And that’s still only 4… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @BecomingBrandon Meh - Butch Jones never made a post season tournament. 1 day ago
- @FearlessRaccoon @RadioFreeTom White resentment is the simplest explanation for many of the ills of conservative po… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,420 hits