There was a post to the Bleacher Report the other day regarding Urban Meyer’s recruiting tact, or lack thereof. It basically is a compilation from several other Universities who recall recruiting tales where they felt slighted by the actions of Meyer. Either way it’s an interesting read, but I wouldn’t hold too much stock in it. Avoid the comments section if possible, because it just degenerates into Gator fans defending Urban without logic and everyone else ripping Urban because they’re jealous. Although a personal fave of mine was “FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL A TRADITION . . . SINCE SEPTEMBER 7, 1991”. Hilarious. Later, I’ll be posting an early preview of Georgia’s schedule. Tune in later.
- @BecomingBrandon His entire schtick is to dish nothing but hot take after hot take with no real insight. Just feels lazy. 2 hours ago
- @BecomingBrandon It's the worst form of mouth breathing. Whenever I hear Greg McElroy discuss anything CFB related… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @BecomingBrandon I stand by my comments when ESPN did the 30 for 30 on the two dudes from NYC. Why would they think… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @vineyarddawg Mr. CFB brings the hardest hitting completely obvious analysis in the business. 3 hours ago
- Hiring crappy coaches is the short answer. twitter.com/mikeandmike/st… 4 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,297 hits