Doing my early morning internet perusing before work got started and I stumbled across this I hope that this doesn’t go to our players’ heads like that 1988 FSU team that Coach Richt keeps alluding to. Hopefully this doesn’t give them a sense of entitlement. I hope they see this today and realize that they’ve been given an opportunity by the coaches to be the best team in America and they have to work hard if they want to earn it. I believe those might be the exact words from Coach Richt’s mouth. Either way, it’s a great day in Bulldawg Nation. Go Dawgs!
- Interesting how shit seems to work once there’s no longer a brown bogey man in the White House, indeed. twitter.com/jaycaruso/stat… 21 hours ago
- Just as @SBN_BillC and his guests so eloquently discussed on PAPN this week, I too have no clue why anybody would t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- @CaptainAnnoying Dominick Sanders not providing help over the top on the last play of the season is clearly tops, right? 21 hours ago
- @Andy_Staples @hotdogscoldbeer Biker Jim’s Gourmet Dogs in Denver is quite wonderful. 1 day ago
- wapo.st/2pzmJqo?tid=ss… That's a lot of words when a simple "they're hypocrites" would have sufficed. 1 day ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,422 hits