Doing my early morning internet perusing before work got started and I stumbled across this I hope that this doesn’t go to our players’ heads like that 1988 FSU team that Coach Richt keeps alluding to. Hopefully this doesn’t give them a sense of entitlement. I hope they see this today and realize that they’ve been given an opportunity by the coaches to be the best team in America and they have to work hard if they want to earn it. I believe those might be the exact words from Coach Richt’s mouth. Either way, it’s a great day in Bulldawg Nation. Go Dawgs!
- But did the dryer catch on fire? twitter.com/wsbtraffic/sta… 7 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Wasn't Kregg Lumpkin like the #2 RB in the country behind Reggie Bush in 2003? 8 hours ago
- RT @SBNation: This very good dog brings water to thirsty umpires 🐶 📹: WPTA https://t.co/8M4xbtGAgA 10 hours ago
- @gatriguy @ParrishWalton I really want to know if the rumor that Thomas Brown kicked his ass is true. Only joy of 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton @gatriguy Also crazy that Oklahoma basically ran Venables off. 10 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,280 hits