Doing my early morning internet perusing before work got started and I stumbled across this I hope that this doesn’t go to our players’ heads like that 1988 FSU team that Coach Richt keeps alluding to. Hopefully this doesn’t give them a sense of entitlement. I hope they see this today and realize that they’ve been given an opportunity by the coaches to be the best team in America and they have to work hard if they want to earn it. I believe those might be the exact words from Coach Richt’s mouth. Either way, it’s a great day in Bulldawg Nation. Go Dawgs!
- RT @ATVS_ChefBilly: Not having Watson at the top of the board, I can get. Having Trubisky over him, I cannot. twitter.com/LanceZierlein/… 6 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Leach? I'll have none of that besmirching of our pirated one. 10 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Trump as a CFB coach? I'm going with Randy Shannon and using the internet to recruit. 10 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton He's the one that set 100 days as the arbitrary measuring point. It's hard when you have to actually… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- @JeffSchultzAJC I don't think McGarity realizes that treating us like walking wallets is gonna backfire when TV $ g… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,267 hits