I see stuff like this, and I don’t understand how someone can get this serious about a game played by kids. Most of us that participate in this online discussion are grown men that probably have a real problem because we let the outcome of football games affect us like they do. I do, however, believe most of us are rational enough to not take it to the level this fellow did. In the end, this is just a game and in the grand scheme of things is not what should be most important to us in this world. We all have families and faiths that trump anything “insert your favorite college football team” does on 12 Saturdays in the fall. Going forward, I hope we all can keep it in perspective and enjoy the things that truly do matter while mixing in a little college football on the side.
- @ParrishWalton Certainly an argument to be made that the best teams are determined by their bankroll, but it’s defi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton But...settled on the field. Honestly - the only sport that gets the process for crowning a champion… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @BillNavari @SheilaDecker19 @CarriWeatherwax @banksta62 @gailborges @alexcorral78 @dlippman And that’s still only 4… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @BecomingBrandon Meh - Butch Jones never made a post season tournament. 1 day ago
- @FearlessRaccoon @RadioFreeTom White resentment is the simplest explanation for many of the ills of conservative po… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,420 hits