I see stuff like this, and I don’t understand how someone can get this serious about a game played by kids. Most of us that participate in this online discussion are grown men that probably have a real problem because we let the outcome of football games affect us like they do. I do, however, believe most of us are rational enough to not take it to the level this fellow did. In the end, this is just a game and in the grand scheme of things is not what should be most important to us in this world. We all have families and faiths that trump anything “insert your favorite college football team” does on 12 Saturdays in the fall. Going forward, I hope we all can keep it in perspective and enjoy the things that truly do matter while mixing in a little college football on the side.
- Without context for why Kirby is rated as low as he is, this ain't doing much to dissuade my "he's Muschamp 2.0" de… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- But did the dryer catch on fire? twitter.com/wsbtraffic/sta… 1 day ago
- @ParrishWalton Wasn't Kregg Lumpkin like the #2 RB in the country behind Reggie Bush in 2003? 1 day ago
- RT @SBNation: This very good dog brings water to thirsty umpires 🐶 📹: WPTA https://t.co/8M4xbtGAgA 1 day ago
- @gatriguy @ParrishWalton I really want to know if the rumor that Thomas Brown kicked his ass is true. Only joy of 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,281 hits