This thing has certainly been interesting to watch. Hooray for hate week?? I thought that was when we played Florida. I don’t hold the level of disdain for Auburn as many that commented on that post. I guess it just depends on what part of the fan base you run into. I’ve always experienced gracious winners (I played flip cup with a bunch of Auburn folks before and after the game in 2005) and gracious losers (many a fan shook my hand in 2002 and 2006 in Jordan-Hare Stadium). A lot of those responses seem to give credence to Buzz Bissinger’s tirade this past year. Many post under the veil of Internet anonymity and leave rude comments and take shots that they would never be man, or woman, enough to say to that person’s face. Here’s to being cordial and acting like adults.
- @ParrishWalton Certainly an argument to be made that the best teams are determined by their bankroll, but it’s defi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton But...settled on the field. Honestly - the only sport that gets the process for crowning a champion… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @BillNavari @SheilaDecker19 @CarriWeatherwax @banksta62 @gailborges @alexcorral78 @dlippman And that’s still only 4… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @BecomingBrandon Meh - Butch Jones never made a post season tournament. 1 day ago
- @FearlessRaccoon @RadioFreeTom White resentment is the simplest explanation for many of the ills of conservative po… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,420 hits