Normally, I only talk about the Georgia Bulldogs, but it’s hard for me to discount my first two true sports loves. Before I got serious about being a Bulldogs fan (and eventually an alum), I was always a die hard Atlanta Braves and Atlanta Falcons fan. The college game didn’t come around to me until I was in the 5th grade or so, so I’d always followed the NFL and specifically the Falcons.
- Without context for why Kirby is rated as low as he is, this ain't doing much to dissuade my "he's Muschamp 2.0" de… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- But did the dryer catch on fire? twitter.com/wsbtraffic/sta… 1 day ago
- @ParrishWalton Wasn't Kregg Lumpkin like the #2 RB in the country behind Reggie Bush in 2003? 1 day ago
- RT @SBNation: This very good dog brings water to thirsty umpires 🐶 📹: WPTA https://t.co/8M4xbtGAgA 1 day ago
- @gatriguy @ParrishWalton I really want to know if the rumor that Thomas Brown kicked his ass is true. Only joy of 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,281 hits