Whoo!!! We’re playing a bowl game in Florida. What, that’s not the one we wanted?? Aww, gee shucks, I’m just thankful we got some SEC wins this year. (That was my best Mark Richt impression, BTW) Hopefully the boys come out fired up and bring hell to Michigan State, but I have to agree with the good Senator. I don’t know what would be more frustrating; for the team to make a marked improvement showing they had the ability all year long, or the team to continue playing without a care in the world and showing that it’s continued regression from the beginning of the season never stopped.
- @BecomingBrandon His entire schtick is to dish nothing but hot take after hot take with no real insight. Just feels lazy. 2 hours ago
- @BecomingBrandon It's the worst form of mouth breathing. Whenever I hear Greg McElroy discuss anything CFB related… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @BecomingBrandon I stand by my comments when ESPN did the 30 for 30 on the two dudes from NYC. Why would they think… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @vineyarddawg Mr. CFB brings the hardest hitting completely obvious analysis in the business. 3 hours ago
- Hiring crappy coaches is the short answer. twitter.com/mikeandmike/st… 4 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,297 hits