Whoo!!! We’re playing a bowl game in Florida. What, that’s not the one we wanted?? Aww, gee shucks, I’m just thankful we got some SEC wins this year. (That was my best Mark Richt impression, BTW) Hopefully the boys come out fired up and bring hell to Michigan State, but I have to agree with the good Senator. I don’t know what would be more frustrating; for the team to make a marked improvement showing they had the ability all year long, or the team to continue playing without a care in the world and showing that it’s continued regression from the beginning of the season never stopped.
- But did the dryer catch on fire? twitter.com/wsbtraffic/sta… 7 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Wasn't Kregg Lumpkin like the #2 RB in the country behind Reggie Bush in 2003? 8 hours ago
- RT @SBNation: This very good dog brings water to thirsty umpires 🐶 📹: WPTA https://t.co/8M4xbtGAgA 11 hours ago
- @gatriguy @ParrishWalton I really want to know if the rumor that Thomas Brown kicked his ass is true. Only joy of 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton @gatriguy Also crazy that Oklahoma basically ran Venables off. 11 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,280 hits