Whoo!!! We’re playing a bowl game in Florida. What, that’s not the one we wanted?? Aww, gee shucks, I’m just thankful we got some SEC wins this year. (That was my best Mark Richt impression, BTW) Hopefully the boys come out fired up and bring hell to Michigan State, but I have to agree with the good Senator. I don’t know what would be more frustrating; for the team to make a marked improvement showing they had the ability all year long, or the team to continue playing without a care in the world and showing that it’s continued regression from the beginning of the season never stopped.
- Interesting how shit seems to work once there’s no longer a brown bogey man in the White House, indeed. twitter.com/jaycaruso/stat… 21 hours ago
- Just as @SBN_BillC and his guests so eloquently discussed on PAPN this week, I too have no clue why anybody would t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- @CaptainAnnoying Dominick Sanders not providing help over the top on the last play of the season is clearly tops, right? 21 hours ago
- @Andy_Staples @hotdogscoldbeer Biker Jim’s Gourmet Dogs in Denver is quite wonderful. 1 day ago
- wapo.st/2pzmJqo?tid=ss… That's a lot of words when a simple "they're hypocrites" would have sufficed. 1 day ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,422 hits