Well, I’m leaving today to head home for some quality time with the parents. Internet is on the fritz there, so I expect little to no posting the next few days. Since I won’t get a chance tomorrow I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and safe traveling. See you in a few days. BTW, if Notre Dame loses tonight and has two straight losing seasons, does that mean they’ll be calling Urban Meyer tomorrow? We can only wish.
- But did the dryer catch on fire? twitter.com/wsbtraffic/sta… 7 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Wasn't Kregg Lumpkin like the #2 RB in the country behind Reggie Bush in 2003? 8 hours ago
- RT @SBNation: This very good dog brings water to thirsty umpires 🐶 📹: WPTA https://t.co/8M4xbtGAgA 10 hours ago
- @gatriguy @ParrishWalton I really want to know if the rumor that Thomas Brown kicked his ass is true. Only joy of 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton @gatriguy Also crazy that Oklahoma basically ran Venables off. 11 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,280 hits