Well, I’m leaving today to head home for some quality time with the parents. Internet is on the fritz there, so I expect little to no posting the next few days. Since I won’t get a chance tomorrow I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and safe traveling. See you in a few days. BTW, if Notre Dame loses tonight and has two straight losing seasons, does that mean they’ll be calling Urban Meyer tomorrow? We can only wish.
- @ParrishWalton Certainly an argument to be made that the best teams are determined by their bankroll, but it’s defi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton But...settled on the field. Honestly - the only sport that gets the process for crowning a champion… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @BillNavari @SheilaDecker19 @CarriWeatherwax @banksta62 @gailborges @alexcorral78 @dlippman And that’s still only 4… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @BecomingBrandon Meh - Butch Jones never made a post season tournament. 1 day ago
- @FearlessRaccoon @RadioFreeTom White resentment is the simplest explanation for many of the ills of conservative po… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,420 hits