Normally I only discuss sports here, but I’d like to stray off topic to something that hit me today. I’ve realized that my favorite song of all time may be “Susanne” by Weezer. It’s not because the song is epic or complicated, but the sheer talent in Rivers Cuomo comes out in that song. If you’ve never heard it, the song is played at the end of Mallrats and it’s about an A&R Assistant at Geffen Records when Weezer was first starting out. It just amazes me that someone can put those words to lyric about how someone touched his life. I’ve been playing guitar since I was 14 years old and this song caused me to realize that Cuomo has more talent in his left pinky fingernail than I do overall. I realize it’s just a random thought, but I felt I should share it. This song amazes me every time I hear it and I wish I could write songs like that guy.
- RT @ATVS_ChefBilly: Not having Watson at the top of the board, I can get. Having Trubisky over him, I cannot. twitter.com/LanceZierlein/… 6 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Leach? I'll have none of that besmirching of our pirated one. 10 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Trump as a CFB coach? I'm going with Randy Shannon and using the internet to recruit. 10 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton He's the one that set 100 days as the arbitrary measuring point. It's hard when you have to actually… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- @JeffSchultzAJC I don't think McGarity realizes that treating us like walking wallets is gonna backfire when TV $ g… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,267 hits