After a two warm-up series versus Presbyterian and Youngstown State, the Diamond Dawgs travelled across the country to being a 3-game series Friday with the Arizona Wildcats. While Arizona is not as highly rated this year is in years past, they are a traditional baseball power, so this is a great test for the Dawgs. The Dawgs romped 11-5 collecting 13 hits along the way. It seems those Easton bats must be a little better than the Nike bats as this team has been on offensive fire all season long. By all accounts, this Georgia team is supposed to be loaded, this year, but there’s that pesky odd year thing working against them this year. Hopefully they can overcome it and make it back to the College World Series this year.
- RT @ATVS_ChefBilly: Not having Watson at the top of the board, I can get. Having Trubisky over him, I cannot. twitter.com/LanceZierlein/… 6 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Leach? I'll have none of that besmirching of our pirated one. 10 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Trump as a CFB coach? I'm going with Randy Shannon and using the internet to recruit. 10 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton He's the one that set 100 days as the arbitrary measuring point. It's hard when you have to actually… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- @JeffSchultzAJC I don't think McGarity realizes that treating us like walking wallets is gonna backfire when TV $ g… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,267 hits