After a two warm-up series versus Presbyterian and Youngstown State, the Diamond Dawgs travelled across the country to being a 3-game series Friday with the Arizona Wildcats. While Arizona is not as highly rated this year is in years past, they are a traditional baseball power, so this is a great test for the Dawgs. The Dawgs romped 11-5 collecting 13 hits along the way. It seems those Easton bats must be a little better than the Nike bats as this team has been on offensive fire all season long. By all accounts, this Georgia team is supposed to be loaded, this year, but there’s that pesky odd year thing working against them this year. Hopefully they can overcome it and make it back to the College World Series this year.
- But did the dryer catch on fire? twitter.com/wsbtraffic/sta… 7 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Wasn't Kregg Lumpkin like the #2 RB in the country behind Reggie Bush in 2003? 8 hours ago
- RT @SBNation: This very good dog brings water to thirsty umpires 🐶 📹: WPTA https://t.co/8M4xbtGAgA 10 hours ago
- @gatriguy @ParrishWalton I really want to know if the rumor that Thomas Brown kicked his ass is true. Only joy of 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton @gatriguy Also crazy that Oklahoma basically ran Venables off. 11 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,280 hits