After a two warm-up series versus Presbyterian and Youngstown State, the Diamond Dawgs travelled across the country to being a 3-game series Friday with the Arizona Wildcats. While Arizona is not as highly rated this year is in years past, they are a traditional baseball power, so this is a great test for the Dawgs. The Dawgs romped 11-5 collecting 13 hits along the way. It seems those Easton bats must be a little better than the Nike bats as this team has been on offensive fire all season long. By all accounts, this Georgia team is supposed to be loaded, this year, but there’s that pesky odd year thing working against them this year. Hopefully they can overcome it and make it back to the College World Series this year.
- @BecomingBrandon His entire schtick is to dish nothing but hot take after hot take with no real insight. Just feels lazy. 2 hours ago
- @BecomingBrandon It's the worst form of mouth breathing. Whenever I hear Greg McElroy discuss anything CFB related… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @BecomingBrandon I stand by my comments when ESPN did the 30 for 30 on the two dudes from NYC. Why would they think… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @vineyarddawg Mr. CFB brings the hardest hitting completely obvious analysis in the business. 3 hours ago
- Hiring crappy coaches is the short answer. twitter.com/mikeandmike/st… 4 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,297 hits