After a two warm-up series versus Presbyterian and Youngstown State, the Diamond Dawgs travelled across the country to being a 3-game series Friday with the Arizona Wildcats. While Arizona is not as highly rated this year is in years past, they are a traditional baseball power, so this is a great test for the Dawgs. The Dawgs romped 11-5 collecting 13 hits along the way. It seems those Easton bats must be a little better than the Nike bats as this team has been on offensive fire all season long. By all accounts, this Georgia team is supposed to be loaded, this year, but there’s that pesky odd year thing working against them this year. Hopefully they can overcome it and make it back to the College World Series this year.
- @TheRickWilson https://t.co/w18oXmb6eo 7 hours ago
- Once again - this is why I am not encouraged by ppl like Corker and Flake growing spines when they finally have not… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @dnnation @gatriguy @brianhoyt24 But honestly...don’t care, going to Rose Bowl. 7 hours ago
- @dnnation @gatriguy @brianhoyt24 While it’s hard to say with 100% confidence that after 1 good year Kirby will cert… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Nah man. Black folks turned out. twitter.com/johnkasich/sta… 18 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,330 hits