The men’s basketball team just went into Rupp Arena on Senior Night and upset the Kentucky Wildcats to get their first SEC win on the road this year. Nice way for this team to be wrapping up the regular season. That was quite unexpected. Unfortunately for the Wildcats, this pretty much means that they will have to pull a Felton and win the SEC tournament to get into the NCAA tournament this year. The heat’s getting a little higher on Billy Gillespie up there in Lexington. Also, Florida lost to Mississippi State which may all but eliminate them from an at-large bid as well. All in all, good for this team especially after they lost the first matchup with Kentucky by more than 20 points in Athens.
- Interesting how shit seems to work once there’s no longer a brown bogey man in the White House, indeed. twitter.com/jaycaruso/stat… 21 hours ago
- Just as @SBN_BillC and his guests so eloquently discussed on PAPN this week, I too have no clue why anybody would t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- @CaptainAnnoying Dominick Sanders not providing help over the top on the last play of the season is clearly tops, right? 21 hours ago
- @Andy_Staples @hotdogscoldbeer Biker Jim’s Gourmet Dogs in Denver is quite wonderful. 1 day ago
- wapo.st/2pzmJqo?tid=ss… That's a lot of words when a simple "they're hypocrites" would have sufficed. 1 day ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,422 hits