The men’s basketball team just went into Rupp Arena on Senior Night and upset the Kentucky Wildcats to get their first SEC win on the road this year. Nice way for this team to be wrapping up the regular season. That was quite unexpected. Unfortunately for the Wildcats, this pretty much means that they will have to pull a Felton and win the SEC tournament to get into the NCAA tournament this year. The heat’s getting a little higher on Billy Gillespie up there in Lexington. Also, Florida lost to Mississippi State which may all but eliminate them from an at-large bid as well. All in all, good for this team especially after they lost the first matchup with Kentucky by more than 20 points in Athens.
- RT @ATVS_ChefBilly: Not having Watson at the top of the board, I can get. Having Trubisky over him, I cannot. twitter.com/LanceZierlein/… 6 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Leach? I'll have none of that besmirching of our pirated one. 10 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Trump as a CFB coach? I'm going with Randy Shannon and using the internet to recruit. 10 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton He's the one that set 100 days as the arbitrary measuring point. It's hard when you have to actually… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- @JeffSchultzAJC I don't think McGarity realizes that treating us like walking wallets is gonna backfire when TV $ g… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,267 hits