The men’s basketball team just went into Rupp Arena on Senior Night and upset the Kentucky Wildcats to get their first SEC win on the road this year. Nice way for this team to be wrapping up the regular season. That was quite unexpected. Unfortunately for the Wildcats, this pretty much means that they will have to pull a Felton and win the SEC tournament to get into the NCAA tournament this year. The heat’s getting a little higher on Billy Gillespie up there in Lexington. Also, Florida lost to Mississippi State which may all but eliminate them from an at-large bid as well. All in all, good for this team especially after they lost the first matchup with Kentucky by more than 20 points in Athens.
- But did the dryer catch on fire? twitter.com/wsbtraffic/sta… 7 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Wasn't Kregg Lumpkin like the #2 RB in the country behind Reggie Bush in 2003? 8 hours ago
- RT @SBNation: This very good dog brings water to thirsty umpires 🐶 📹: WPTA https://t.co/8M4xbtGAgA 11 hours ago
- @gatriguy @ParrishWalton I really want to know if the rumor that Thomas Brown kicked his ass is true. Only joy of 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton @gatriguy Also crazy that Oklahoma basically ran Venables off. 11 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,280 hits