The men’s basketball team just went into Rupp Arena on Senior Night and upset the Kentucky Wildcats to get their first SEC win on the road this year. Nice way for this team to be wrapping up the regular season. That was quite unexpected. Unfortunately for the Wildcats, this pretty much means that they will have to pull a Felton and win the SEC tournament to get into the NCAA tournament this year. The heat’s getting a little higher on Billy Gillespie up there in Lexington. Also, Florida lost to Mississippi State which may all but eliminate them from an at-large bid as well. All in all, good for this team especially after they lost the first matchup with Kentucky by more than 20 points in Athens.
- @TheRickWilson https://t.co/w18oXmb6eo 7 hours ago
- Once again - this is why I am not encouraged by ppl like Corker and Flake growing spines when they finally have not… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @dnnation @gatriguy @brianhoyt24 But honestly...don’t care, going to Rose Bowl. 7 hours ago
- @dnnation @gatriguy @brianhoyt24 While it’s hard to say with 100% confidence that after 1 good year Kirby will cert… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Nah man. Black folks turned out. twitter.com/johnkasich/sta… 18 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,330 hits