I’ve been less than active with The Hobnail Boot lately, but I promise it is for good reason. This Saturday I sit for the Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) section of the CPA Exam. Hence I’ve been studying my butt off every free minute outside of work for the last four weeks and haven’t really had the time to devote to the ole’ blog. I’ll probably pick up with writing next week, but then I need to start preparing for the Regulatory and Tax (REG) section of the Exam which I’ll be taking at the end of May. As much as I love interacting with you guys, I’ve got to get these tests passed as I’ll be eligible for my license in a few months. So as of right now, real life is taking much more precedent than the life I wish I had.
- @ParrishWalton Certainly an argument to be made that the best teams are determined by their bankroll, but it’s defi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton But...settled on the field. Honestly - the only sport that gets the process for crowning a champion… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @BillNavari @SheilaDecker19 @CarriWeatherwax @banksta62 @gailborges @alexcorral78 @dlippman And that’s still only 4… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @BecomingBrandon Meh - Butch Jones never made a post season tournament. 1 day ago
- @FearlessRaccoon @RadioFreeTom White resentment is the simplest explanation for many of the ills of conservative po… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,420 hits