I’ve been less than active with The Hobnail Boot lately, but I promise it is for good reason. This Saturday I sit for the Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) section of the CPA Exam. Hence I’ve been studying my butt off every free minute outside of work for the last four weeks and haven’t really had the time to devote to the ole’ blog. I’ll probably pick up with writing next week, but then I need to start preparing for the Regulatory and Tax (REG) section of the Exam which I’ll be taking at the end of May. As much as I love interacting with you guys, I’ve got to get these tests passed as I’ll be eligible for my license in a few months. So as of right now, real life is taking much more precedent than the life I wish I had.
- Without context for why Kirby is rated as low as he is, this ain't doing much to dissuade my "he's Muschamp 2.0" de… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- But did the dryer catch on fire? twitter.com/wsbtraffic/sta… 1 day ago
- @ParrishWalton Wasn't Kregg Lumpkin like the #2 RB in the country behind Reggie Bush in 2003? 1 day ago
- RT @SBNation: This very good dog brings water to thirsty umpires 🐶 📹: WPTA https://t.co/8M4xbtGAgA 1 day ago
- @gatriguy @ParrishWalton I really want to know if the rumor that Thomas Brown kicked his ass is true. Only joy of 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,281 hits