Well, I was going to waste 1,500+ words giving you a bunch of useless information about South Carolina and Georgia, but I came across the Senator’s preview earlier this morning and realized that it was just perfect. So in the auspice of being lazy, I have nothing to add except betting advice. I think Georgia wins the game, but it’s a safe bet to take South Carolina and the 7 points. As I mentioned yesterday, I think the under in this game (38) is the safest best you’ll make all year other than picking Florida straight up against Georgia.
- @Ludakit Nazism sure as shit wasn’t Marxism & was violently opposed to that philosophy. Dude you blocked are too fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @Ludakit I’ve read far more history about the rise of the Nazis than I’d like to admit. And Trump / Bannon ran that playbook to a tee. /2 2 hours ago
- @Ludakit I refuse to give satisfaction of a block. But hoo boy - somebody that believes Hitler was a socialist and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @Ludakit Mute button coming in quite handy today. 2 hours ago
- @BenHowe Grandma had it coming, Ben. Duh. 3 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,307 hits