Well, I was going to waste 1,500+ words giving you a bunch of useless information about South Carolina and Georgia, but I came across the Senator’s preview earlier this morning and realized that it was just perfect. So in the auspice of being lazy, I have nothing to add except betting advice. I think Georgia wins the game, but it’s a safe bet to take South Carolina and the 7 points. As I mentioned yesterday, I think the under in this game (38) is the safest best you’ll make all year other than picking Florida straight up against Georgia.
- @ParrishWalton it's the culmination of the artist and birdman. Giving awards to movies about making movies. Feels like a big circle jerk. 7 hours ago
- Life comes at you fast. twitter.com/brianbeutler/s… 13 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton @slmandel yep - hiring Muschamps when you should be hiring Taggarts or Brohms. 13 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton @slmandel really only need 2 reasons. East has made questionable coaching hires and West can't catch Bamas recruiting. 13 hours ago
- Yeah, but guy alert. It'd be nice if he'd ackn. his admin's responsibility in catering to the divisiveness that is… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,242 hits