Well, I was going to waste 1,500+ words giving you a bunch of useless information about South Carolina and Georgia, but I came across the Senator’s preview earlier this morning and realized that it was just perfect. So in the auspice of being lazy, I have nothing to add except betting advice. I think Georgia wins the game, but it’s a safe bet to take South Carolina and the 7 points. As I mentioned yesterday, I think the under in this game (38) is the safest best you’ll make all year other than picking Florida straight up against Georgia.
- @gatriguy @ParrishWalton he's never won a road game that wasn't in Columbia, Lexington, or Nashville. He's still got to show me. 9 hours ago
- RT @MattSBN: Can't wait to hear the evangelical leader defense of why we should vote for the racist man telling us to check out sex tapes t… 15 hours ago
- Will Jeremy Pruitt get commemorated at the opening? Also - does it feel a bit early to be that confident in going b… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 days ago
- RT @BuzzFeedAndrew: These are the three tweets I use to explain how Trump thinks to people: https://t.co/Ym0UahoPVi 4 days ago
- @ParrishWalton @TheFix @washingtonpost it's absolutely amazing that Trumpkins don't recognize the emperor has no clothes. 4 days ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,134 hits