Well, I was going to waste 1,500+ words giving you a bunch of useless information about South Carolina and Georgia, but I came across the Senator’s preview earlier this morning and realized that it was just perfect. So in the auspice of being lazy, I have nothing to add except betting advice. I think Georgia wins the game, but it’s a safe bet to take South Carolina and the 7 points. As I mentioned yesterday, I think the under in this game (38) is the safest best you’ll make all year other than picking Florida straight up against Georgia.
- RT @ThinkingBulldog: Chubb by land, Lambert by air, Morgan by toe will get us there. 1 day ago
- @MummePoll I'm reading the Saban book right now and that was his major struggle with the NFL. He couldn't control players the same way. 5 days ago
- @MummePoll Remind me how these guys keep a straight face when they say players aren't employees. twitter.com/schadjoe/statu… 5 days ago
- @schadjoe These guys aren't helping their amateurism cause with this nonsense. 5 days ago
- @ParrishWalton @dawgontap I'd argue Rec and leisure studies at our alma mater was just as embarrassing. 6 days ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 27,502 hits