Well, I was going to waste 1,500+ words giving you a bunch of useless information about South Carolina and Georgia, but I came across the Senator’s preview earlier this morning and realized that it was just perfect. So in the auspice of being lazy, I have nothing to add except betting advice. I think Georgia wins the game, but it’s a safe bet to take South Carolina and the 7 points. As I mentioned yesterday, I think the under in this game (38) is the safest best you’ll make all year other than picking Florida straight up against Georgia.
- Got inspired by @altonbrown and decided to make pretzels and gumbo for our Super Bowl festivities. 3 hours ago
- RT @brambo18: Kirby>>Pruitt Go Dawgs 3 hours ago
- @BarrettSallee @GatorGangUF Now Barrett - this is the Internet. Facts have no business interfering with a perfectly good narrative. 8 hours ago
- Prepping SB gumbo wearing @sweetwaterbrew t-shirt, @RedHareBrewing hat, and drinking @TerrapinBeerCo Hi-5. #GABeer 8 hours ago
- RT @Money_Mitch26: Excited for our first camp @Truthh4 @everett_sm! Register at EverettSM.com https://t.co/xtiTHETkwi 3 days ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 27,960 hits