Well, I was going to waste 1,500+ words giving you a bunch of useless information about South Carolina and Georgia, but I came across the Senator’s preview earlier this morning and realized that it was just perfect. So in the auspice of being lazy, I have nothing to add except betting advice. I think Georgia wins the game, but it’s a safe bet to take South Carolina and the 7 points. As I mentioned yesterday, I think the under in this game (38) is the safest best you’ll make all year other than picking Florida straight up against Georgia.
- @ParrishWalton but yeah - country going to shit is our fault. 23 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton No shit man - boomers made the decisions that shaped economic and personal development futures of Gen X-ers and millenials. 23 hours ago
- RT @BecomingBrandon: But the core problem --- more sexual assault on campus than we would like to admit, and indifferent officials --- is w… 5 days ago
- The irony of Ken Starr being the president of the university while this has occurred is infuriating. twitter.com/parrishwalton/… 5 days ago
- I entered to win an @OspreyPacks from @terrapinbeerco, so I can #taketerrapin on all my adventures! terrapinbeer.com/osprey/ 6 days ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,052 hits