Well, I was going to waste 1,500+ words giving you a bunch of useless information about South Carolina and Georgia, but I came across the Senator’s preview earlier this morning and realized that it was just perfect. So in the auspice of being lazy, I have nothing to add except betting advice. I think Georgia wins the game, but it’s a safe bet to take South Carolina and the 7 points. As I mentioned yesterday, I think the under in this game (38) is the safest best you’ll make all year other than picking Florida straight up against Georgia.
- @LADodgerReb @BarrettSallee I'm just trying to make a funny comment about how little I use the phone. Nothing more, nothing less. 3 hours ago
- @LADodgerReb @BarrettSallee Jesus. You guys are taking way more out of my comment than intended. I literally couldn… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- @CaptainAnnoying I remember getting sucked into it when I was a teenager. I was so very naive. 5 hours ago
- @CaptainAnnoying He's just mad that we didn't put up a new one bc the old one had cancer. 5 hours ago
- @vineyarddawg @JasonKirkSBN https://t.co/VtJwqJJ4tL 6 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,292 hits