Well, I was going to waste 1,500+ words giving you a bunch of useless information about South Carolina and Georgia, but I came across the Senator’s preview earlier this morning and realized that it was just perfect. So in the auspice of being lazy, I have nothing to add except betting advice. I think Georgia wins the game, but it’s a safe bet to take South Carolina and the 7 points. As I mentioned yesterday, I think the under in this game (38) is the safest best you’ll make all year other than picking Florida straight up against Georgia.
- @ParrishWalton *b4 Notre Dame 13 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Absolutely zero percent chance of that happening by Notre Dame and it would take injury or seriously… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- But they didn't get scammed. They knew all along what this guy was and they don't care bc they know he's on their s… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- @ParrishWalton Man - there's really nothing he does well in the public eye, is there? His bosses must really love his money managing skills. 20 hours ago
- @gatriguy @ParrishWalton At least in the last decade or so. I think Bobo and Pruitt were building something special. 20 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,267 hits