Well, I was going to waste 1,500+ words giving you a bunch of useless information about South Carolina and Georgia, but I came across the Senator’s preview earlier this morning and realized that it was just perfect. So in the auspice of being lazy, I have nothing to add except betting advice. I think Georgia wins the game, but it’s a safe bet to take South Carolina and the 7 points. As I mentioned yesterday, I think the under in this game (38) is the safest best you’ll make all year other than picking Florida straight up against Georgia.
- @slmandel Cause OSU has never been a powerhouse in recruiting and Gundy’s done a helluva job? 2 days ago
- @TomFornelli Still waiting on the Big 12 to adopt the round robin home and away like the EPL to spice things up. 2 days ago
- @amandamull My wife and I are the same. I’m very bad with budgeting. 2 days ago
- @ParrishWalton Why is my flight at 5PM today and I’ve missed everything since the equalizer? Bright side is the gam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- What about the owners making billions of $’s mixing politics with sports? twitter.com/washingtonpost… 2 days ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,490 hits