A myriad of reasons for not posting over the last four months abound, but I’m not going to use those as excuses. Practically speaking, it’s been mostly my own laziness. As the summer starts to heat up, I plan on doing some more stuff around here and quit being a lazy jerk. This is just my signal to the world that I’m not dead, just lurking. More Dawg discussion to come soon.
- Interesting how shit seems to work once there’s no longer a brown bogey man in the White House, indeed. twitter.com/jaycaruso/stat… 21 hours ago
- Just as @SBN_BillC and his guests so eloquently discussed on PAPN this week, I too have no clue why anybody would t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- @CaptainAnnoying Dominick Sanders not providing help over the top on the last play of the season is clearly tops, right? 21 hours ago
- @Andy_Staples @hotdogscoldbeer Biker Jim’s Gourmet Dogs in Denver is quite wonderful. 1 day ago
- wapo.st/2pzmJqo?tid=ss… That's a lot of words when a simple "they're hypocrites" would have sufficed. 1 day ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,422 hits