All jokes aside. I’ve spent the last two weeks in the suburbs of Baltimore and endured Strasburg-mania. However, there’s another team in the NL East leading the division by 1.5 games as of tonight and in serious contention in late June for the first time since 2005. I’m speaking of course about the division leading Atlanta Braves. I just got back today and went down to Turner Field for the Medlen/Greinke pitching matchup. I give my kudos to the fans of Atlanta because I can’t remember 40,000 people being this loud for a middle of the season June game since the mid-90s. The way the Ted exploded after Troy Glausosaurus hit the walk-off home run tonight was amazing. This team has “it”, whatever “it” is. They are fun to watch and I can’t remember enjoying a team or having this much confidence in a Braves team since the mid-90s. I seriously love this team.
- @BecomingBrandon His entire schtick is to dish nothing but hot take after hot take with no real insight. Just feels lazy. 2 hours ago
- @BecomingBrandon It's the worst form of mouth breathing. Whenever I hear Greg McElroy discuss anything CFB related… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @BecomingBrandon I stand by my comments when ESPN did the 30 for 30 on the two dudes from NYC. Why would they think… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @vineyarddawg Mr. CFB brings the hardest hitting completely obvious analysis in the business. 3 hours ago
- Hiring crappy coaches is the short answer. twitter.com/mikeandmike/st… 4 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,297 hits