Georgia scored more points against Auburn and held them to less points than both LSU and Alabama. While I’m not expecting a Georgia win next week, there’s a chance.
- RT @bomani_jones: yeah, anyone ask sheriff mccann if pineda was respecting the game? (honestly, given baseball’s history, you could argue p… 12 hours ago
- RT @SBNation: TEBOWWWWWW RT @xmasape: Dammit, Jeopardy http://t.co/ydI9OJYdTW 12 hours ago
- RT @ToddLewisGC: Masters Champ @bubbawatson is back visiting his old turf at UGA. First stop, bookstore to load up on red and black. http:… 2 days ago
- RT @mcten: Gregg Popovich: "I didn’t even have any wine last night because it’s a NOON GAME! That’s the worst part about a noon game." 3 days ago
- What are you trying to tell me, random airport urinal? http://t.co/E2R4E8EIRb 5 days ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 26,590 hits