No posts in a long time. Been lots of changes in my life this year, but this is one week that I feel like crawling out of the cave and sharing a few thoughts. We’ll start of the week by kicking it up to Early.
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Without context for why Kirby is rated as low as he is, this ain't doing much to dissuade my "he's Muschamp 2.0" de… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- But did the dryer catch on fire? twitter.com/wsbtraffic/sta… 1 day ago
- @ParrishWalton Wasn't Kregg Lumpkin like the #2 RB in the country behind Reggie Bush in 2003? 1 day ago
- RT @SBNation: This very good dog brings water to thirsty umpires 🐶 📹: WPTA https://t.co/8M4xbtGAgA 1 day ago
- @gatriguy @ParrishWalton I really want to know if the rumor that Thomas Brown kicked his ass is true. Only joy of 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,281 hits