No posts in a long time. Been lots of changes in my life this year, but this is one week that I feel like crawling out of the cave and sharing a few thoughts. We’ll start of the week by kicking it up to Early.
November 2012 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- @Athens_Grease Three dates? I’ve been married nearly 8 years and not sure that I’d be this ballsy if we ever got divorced. 2 days ago
- Guessing I should get back on my “Mark Richt is the best coach in Georgia history” schtick. /it’s true twitter.com/janecoaston/st… 2 days ago
- @ParrishWalton I don’t know about you, but I’m starting to think James Coley was not great at his job. 3 days ago
- @willhodges1 @johnemcginty I took a first date to see Saw II in Athens. There was not a second date. 4 days ago
- @johnemcginty @willhodges1 apparently had a first date to this movie, but at least that was one night and not a whole year. 4 days ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,912 hits