First time that Georgia has defeated Tennessee, Florida, Auburn, and Tech since 1981. Great job this year by Mark Richt, despite the early misgivings.
- @vineyarddawg @RedCrake I seriously dreaded drawing Iowa or USF. USF bc they would prolly kick our ass and Iowa for how boring it would be. 11 hours ago
- @EnterTheDave there still hasn't been a unanimous player voted in. The HOF voters are fucking stupid, assholes, or a combination of both. 13 hours ago
- @Ludakit they'd be more than happy to cash my check and not make any real changes so I'm not funding that. 16 hours ago
- @Ludakit nah man. I refuse to give $ to an athletic dept that continues to treat me as a walking wallet. 16 hours ago
- @Ludakit I guess, but I'm not paying a premium for it. Primary reason I'm dropping season tix. 16 hours ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,205 hits