First time that Georgia has defeated Tennessee, Florida, Auburn, and Tech since 1981. Great job this year by Mark Richt, despite the early misgivings.
- Running helplessly into a wall of defenders? twitter.com/sethemersonajc… 17 hours ago
- Of course he did. twitter.com/zekejmiller/st… 1 day ago
- RT @StephensWSJ: The Democratic Party left my parents in 1972. This year, the GOP left me. My latest WSJ column: wsj.com/articles/my-fo… vi… 1 day ago
- Just a reminder that Georgia "hired" a search firm as well. twitter.com/atvs_chefbilly… 1 day ago
- @ParrishWalton @MarkEnnis @247Sports they're behind Georgia Tech. It's weird, but they've had a lot of close to signing day flips recently. 1 day ago
DisclaimerOccasionally, photographs from other sources appear here at The Hobnail Boot for humorous and illustrative purposes. It is not my intention to use these images in an inappropriate manner or to infringe upon the rights held by others. Therefore, anyone holding legal rights in the use of these images that wishes to have them taken down may contact me requesting removal, with which I will comply completely.
- 28,179 hits